"An Egg is always an Adventure; the next one may be different."
If you are New to Misty Vale;
Welcome to the Dragon Adoption Center!
Help + FAQs
Dressing your Dragon for Dummies
Your Luck Rating
Chat Room Laws
If we are online, we may also be in here!
Grayson the Kitteh: Dental Fundraiser
I haz bad teeth. Pleez Halps! You can:
Pass the word, Donate money, Purchase Tailor Mades, Purchase things for your Dragons,
Visit our Gift Shoppe And more....
Funds for Grayson: $465 / $600
~More Ways You Can Help~
Buy a Plushy Here!
Buy Art Here!
When using Paypal, please be certain to include your username. Do NOT include deviantart, DA, or other forms of the site name, as Paypal randomly freezes accounts it detects using these, due to a high number of spammers and cons coming from the site over the years. Thank you~
Unless we have asked you, here are a few things you need to check:
Is your Agency fully set up?
Do you have clear goals in mind for your Agency?
Do you have adoptables posted, and do you post them regularly?
Do you use your own lines? If you are using other peoples lines (such as those from around DA for coloring) You may as well stop right here. If you are using someone else's lines, but they were designed specifically for you, let us know!
Why do you have an Agency?
Have you stolen/copied other Agencies work or unique ideas?
Is there another Agency to which we are already affiliated which will give you a good reference?
Are you at least three months old?
Are you a Shelter, or an Adoption Center? We do not affiliate with Shelters.
Do you plan to be around for the long term (years) or jsut for summer break?
If you would like to affiliate, and believe your Agency can hold up to this scrutiny, please send us a Note about it, we will be happy to review your Agency and let you know what our decision is. And don't worry, we are very friendly!
Those affiliation requests not sent by Note and clearly answering these questions will be ignored, as we will know that you have ignored this section. Thank you and have a nice day. (:
Editing your Comments:
We will allow edited comments, but only in specific circumstances.
1. Correcting typos and such in a conversation is allowed, if a prize or adoption attempt is not involved,
2. If a prize or adoption attempt or such is involved, you may only edit your post before getting a response from us, AND
3. So long as someone else has not already correctly posted before you can edit. (Who would get it if you were not able to edit.)
4. This ought to explain our stance pretty well, but we reserve the right to make decisions on the spot about issues as they come up.
5. Attempts to hide bullying, harassment, or other such negative behaviors, when seen or affected by, are to be reported by note with link to offending comment(s), and guilty parties will be penalized as we see fit.
Further, if we need new information, you need to make a new comment. Do Not, for example, post an adoption form and then (once you have the Dragon) alter the original post to add name, likes, dislikes, etc. That stuff goes in a new comment.